Pages

10 Feb 2013

VICTOR MOSES, KONTRIMAN'S HERO

In a country where we have a lot of corruption and decay, it is so hard to find a true role model. Maybe I am in the spirit of CAF but I think a person like Victor Moses can be heralded as a role model. We all know his story [for those who don't know, you can read it here Victor Moses's story]. This young rose through so many obstacles and challenges and still wanted to play for his country. His country wasn't there for him when his parents got killed but he chose to be there for his country; such a selfless act. If you found yourself in his shoes would you still play for Nigeria? I wouldn't. Win or lose tonight, Victor Moses has my utmost respect and in my eyes is a good role model for our younger generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment